- Local Pick-Up: Orders are available for pickup by appointment only at the moment while we work from our test kitchen. You can schedule a pick-up time at check-out in the online store or by calling us at 604-560-6060. We will honour next day pick-up only if the order was placed before 12:00pm the day prior. Pick-up will be at at 2855 158 street, Unit 17, Surrey, BC, V3Z0P5. For same-day pickup, call us at 604-560-6060.
- Local Delivery is available in the Greater Vancouver Area for an additional charge. Orders are delivered between 5:00pm to 7:00pm if selected for a Monday through Friday, or between 9am and 5pm on Saturday and Sunday. Should you require your delivery before 5:00pm Monday through Friday, please call us to discuss options, We cannot guarantee specific times for orders placed online. If you require a SPECIFIC TIME, call the store to confirm 604-560-6060. Additional charges will apply.
- Mail-Order : We ship products anywhere in Canada; however outside of British Columbia, to ensure freshness, we only ship products on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for orders received before 2:00 p.m (PST). Orders placed on holidays or outside of these days and cut-off times will be shipped the next available shipping date unless a future date is specified. Products are shipped via Canada Post or FedEx and are priced by distance and weight.
WE WILL NOT GUARANTEE OR REFUND ANY PACKAGES DAMAGED OR DELAYED IN DELIVERY DUE TO THE RECIPIENT NOT BEING HOME OR CONDITIONS BEYOND OUR CONTROL. These factors may include, but are not limited to: weather, traffic delays, mechanical error, strikes, or inaccurate shipping information. Please make sure you check your delivery information before checkout.
All gifts are sent with a personal greeting message that you can specify on the order form. For mail-order requests, we provide a Fed Ex tracking number so you can track status of the package and/or contact Fed Ex directly for any problems with delivery.
- Residential Addresses: For all deliveries to a building without a concierge, a phone number for the recipient is required. If a resident is not home the package will be left if the driver deems there is a safe place to leave the package. The driver will leave a message as to where they left the package. If there is no location to leave the package a redelivery fee will be incurred. Furthermore, if the concierge does not accept the package a redelivery fee will be incurred.
- Left at Door or with a Third Party (e.g. Neighbor or Doorman) If a request is made to leave your gift or package at the door or with a third party, you accept all liability and risk for your order. These risks may include (but is not limited to), damage due to poor weather conditions, theft or consumption. We are unable to offer a refund or credit is available for such occurrences.
- Delivery to a P.O. Box is not available.
ORDER CANCELLATIONS / CHANGES
To change or cancel an order, please call 604-560-6060. All orders must be cancelled 24 hours in advance. No cancelations, refunds or credits will be granted after this time period as all products are baked to order.
All our products are baked fresh to order and as a result, on occasion, products listed on the website may be out of stock or on back order due to supplier or other issues outside of our control. If you order one of these products we will notify you in advance of the ship date. At that time, you will have the choice of canceling your order or choosing another item. We will do everything in our control to ensure our online menu is up to date.
Joyful Indulgence is committed to your privacy and does not rent or sell your information to outside parties. Below is a summary of the privacy practices that Joyful Indulgence has adopted to demonstrate our commitment to consumer’s privacy.
TERMS OF SERVICE
We do not require any more information than is necessary to process an order, keep you updated on the status of your order, personalize your shopping experience or send information about our company. Information collected includes: your name, email address, credit card information, mailing address, phone number and any other information you volunteer through our online forms. We disclose information to third parties only if it that information is necessary to complete your transaction.
CONTESTS & NEWSLETTERS
To keep you informed about our promotions, specials, changes, and new products, consumers can opt-in to receive information from our company by providing a name and email address. From time to time, Joyful Indulgence will also offer optional contests or prize drawings. If you choose to enter, your name, email address and mailing address will be collected. This information will be used to notify winners, send the prizes to the designated mailing address and include you in our newsletter list. Consumers can opt-out of our company updates by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email you receive from Joyful Indulgence.
Information collected is kept private and secure through advanced encryption technology and firewall technology.
SITE USAGE INFORMATION
We use technology such as “cookies” to collect site usage information. Information tracked by these mechanisms includes but is not limited to: a user’s IP address, web browser, operating system, the page from which you arrived and the date and time of your page request. This information is used to facilitate site administration and to provide an enhanced online experience to our visitors. For example, the information collected helps us keep track of your current shopping session so that you may retrieve your “shopping cart” at any time.
Joyful Indulgence does not take information or allow participation in contests for children under the age of 13 without parental permission.