Let us indulge you… and your loved ones as you gather to celebrate the season.
We prepare all of our baked goods from scratch, using quality ingredients and a lot of care and joy. Our recipes are inspired by traditional baked fare with new and interesting flavours added in to keep old traditions in place while re-creating them in contemporary and interesting ways.
Thanksgiving Weekend Hours
Saturday, October 12th, from 9:30am until 5:30pm – we’ll be here for you to pick up your pre-orders or for you to choose selections from our displays on the day.
Sunday October 13th from 10am to Noon – we will be here in the morning to finish preparing delicious treats so you can pick them up fresh on Sunday as well. We will be available from 10am-12noon on Sunday for pre-order pick-ups only. Please note we will not be filling the displays with freshly baked goods as we normally do.
Pre-Orders – please give us a call at 604-560-6060 with 48 hour’s notice to ensure we can get your pre-order into our baking schedule.
Pies oh my!
Our pies and mini pies start with our signature all-butter pastry crust, hand rolled and baked fresh to order.
- 10” Pie for $25
- 4” Mini Pie for $6.
- Our flaky, all butter pastry is filled with tart lemon curd and topped with Italian meringue and brulee’d. Divine!
Double Crusted Apple
- Deep apple pie with our signature spice blend, baked in our flaky all-butter pastry.
Bourbon Pecan Pie
- Rich pecan pie filling with a hint of southern Bourbon.
- Toffee custard, layered with fresh sliced bananas and whipped cream, finished with a sprinkle of toffee pieces.
Our signature cake menu is available, and in addition to those favourites, here are some other options to suite your cake needs.
Pear Sticky Toffee Pudding Cake
- A moist date and spice cake, sliced in half and layered with poached pears, finished with toffee sauce. Extra toffee sauce for warming and drenching your plates with is automatically served with each order. This cake should be served warm, ideally with a scoop of ice cream.
PB Double C
- Chocolate cake layered with salted caramel, honey roasted peanuts and peanut butter buttercream. Holy this is good!
Caramel Apple Cake
- Our moist brown butter vanilla cake, with spiced apple layers and salted caramel buttercream. Perfect for a Fall celebration.
Gluten Free – Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake
- Moist pumpkin cake with our secret spice blend, finished with white chocolate glaze and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
Mini Bite Bars:
A selection of bars makes a great end to a holiday meal – we slice our in-house made signature bars into mini-bites, so you can have one of each and not feel guilty! Mini-bites are $12/ dozen, the minimum order for any 1 flavour is 4 mini-bites.
The Farz Bar – a buttery shortbread base, espresso caramel topped with dark chocolate ganache.
Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake Bar – creamy, not-too-sweet, perfectly spiced cheesecake, on a traditional graham crust.
Rebel Bar – Oats, almonds and milk chocolate come together to create chewy, crunchy, goodness.
Coconut Lime Bar – tart lime curd balances sweet coconut on a shortbread crust. Pucker up!
Everything started with cookies here at joyful indulgence and we are pleased to offer a variety of hand crafted, creatively tasty, comfort cookies:
Just for the season:
Ginger Molasses Chew – $1.50 each, or $16/dozen.
- Soft and chewy ginger-infused, sugar rolled spicy sweet goodness – finished with candied ginger.
Peanut Butter Pretzel– $1.50 each, or $16/dozen.
Brown Butter Chocolate Chip– $1.50 each, or $16/dozen.
Gluten Free Chocolate Gold– $2 each, or $22/dozen.